Well Woman Retreat - Nourishing the Inner Goddess
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us on this special week for ladies of all ages to come together to celebrate the magic of being a woman, learning how to nourish our inner goddess and how to stay well through the changes of life.
The week will take place over a New Moon period as well as during the Yogic festival Navaratri - a festival honouring the beautiful qualities of the Divine Mother within ourselves, a festival of joy and personal transformation.
The moon is very much related to the feminine. Specifically, New Moons represent beginning. They are for planting seeds and setting intentions for our dreams, goals and wishes. They're an opportunity to take ownership for what we want to manifest and to commit to the actions, thoughts and behaviours necessary to get us there. Sharing this time with a community of women is an ancient tradition that can be nourishing on so many levels.
During the week we will enjoy:
Daily meditation and yoga classes
Life giving delicious vegetarian/vegan meals with one or two cooking classes
New Moon Circle & ceremonies to celebrate Navaratri festival with full explanation given.
- Ayurveda for Women and staying well through the changes of life- specifically looking at menopause and staying well in our later years.
- Daily routine for nourishing wellness and vitality with practical demonstrations
- The art of dance to awaken creativity, flow and joy
- Nourishing walks and trips to the sea
- Occasional periods of noble silence together to nourish stillness, increase energy and inner reflection
-Singing/Chanting for uplifting the heart and emotions
- The company of other beautiful women- fun, laughter, sharing and caring.
The retreat will be lead by Emma Brown. Emma Brown is a long term yoga & meditation practitioner, an Ayurveda consultant and a passionate vegetarian/Ayurvedic chef. Emma is dedicated to sharing all she knows about staying well and happy through the changes of life and shares this through all aspects of her teaching. She is also a great believer of the power of transformation through connecting to our Higher Self through ritual, dance, singing and group practise ( Sangha ).
Price: £525 sharing a twin room / £645 single occupancy
For all enquiries and bookings do contact Emma:
email@example.com 07765 100436